Approval requests for table tents at the residential dining commons should be sent to Dining (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- All table tent have to be approved by UChicago Dining.
- All requests must be submitted at least 5 days prior to the posting date.
- The NEW "table tent" MUST BE 3.6 x 8.5 and fit inside one panel of the acryllic sign holders. Tri-fold table tents on tables will not be permitted.
- Table tents are permitted to be displayed for 5 days at most.
- Unapproved table tents will be removed.
- Table tent advertisement must be for campus events ONLY.
- All table tents must include the name of the sponsoring student group, a contact name for questions, and the date for removal of the table tent.
- To submit a request for approval of your table tents in the dining commons, please email email@example.com with the table tent design attached. Additionally, the following information should be included in your e-mail:
- Dates requested for posting
- Name of RSO
- Contact person for RSO, including email address
- Date for removal of the table tent
The Center for Leadership & Involvement (RC 006) must approve the table tents for the C-Shop & Hutchinson Commons. All requests must be submitted a minimum of five days prior to the posting date. Only one table tent per table is allowed for a display of at most five days. Unapproved table tents will be removed. Table tent advertisement must be for campus events ONLY. All table tents must include the name of the sponsoring student group.