Isolation Meal Delivery Program
The University of Chicago Dining team is excited to welcome back students. All Dining Commons will be open beginning September 21st and they are only available to those students participating in orientation. Beginning Friday, September 24th at 11:00 am, Dining Commons will open to all undergraduate students on a meal plan.
For those students who are identified by the University Contact Tracers and are required to quarantine, you are allowed to visit the dining commons for your meals.
For those students who are identified by the University Contact Tracers and are required to isolate, UChicago Dining will utilize the Quarantine Meal Delivery Program.
- Each day students will receive three meals, two snacks, two desserts, three beverages, and additional items such as chips, side salads, and whole fruits to ensure a balanced diet.
- Submission of the Student Dietary Preference Survey is necessary to indicate what your dietary preferences, restrictions, and/or food allergies may be so that an appropriate meal can be provided.
- Meals will be delivered in a contactless manner to each student’s door.
Delivery times is as follows:
- 11:00 am to 1:00 pm: Lunch
- 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm: Hot Dinner and shelf-stable breakfast for the following morning
Students will have quick and easy access to all nutritional information and ingredients for their meals and the ability to email any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org via QR codes conveniently included with each meal on the food label.
Questions and concerns will be sent directly to UChicago Dining for immediate review and follow-up.