Quarantine Meal Delivery Program
The University of Chicago Dining team is excited to welcome back students. At the beginging of Spring Quarter there will be no in-person seating. Dining Commons are expected to resume limited dine-in seating on April 16th. All dining commons are open and are only available to those living on-campus.
For those students who are identified by the University Contact Tracers and are required to quarantine, UChicago Dining will utilize the Quarantine Meal Delivery Program.
- Each day students will receive three meals, two snacks, two desserts, three beverages, and additional items such as chips, side salads, and whole fruits to ensure a balanced diet.
- Upon submission of the Student Dietary Preference Survey, students with dietary preferences, restrictions, and/or food allergies will receive hand-tailored meals.
- Meals will be delivered in a contactless manner to each student’s door.
Delivery time are as follows:
- 11:00 am to 12:30 pm: Lunch
- 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm: Hot Dinner and shelf-stable breakfast for the following morning
Students will have quick and easy access to all nutritional information and ingredients for their meals and the ability to email any questions or concerns to email@example.com via QR codes conveniently included with each meal on the food label.
Questions and concerns will be sent directly to UChicago Dining for immediate review and follow up.