Table Tent Approval
Approval requests for table tents at the residential dining commons should be sent to Dining (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- All table tents have to be approved by UChicago Dining.
- All requests must be submitted at least 5 days prior to the posting date.
- The NEW “table tent” MUST BE 4 x 9 and fit inside one panel of the acryllic sign holders. Tri-fold table tents on tables will not be permitted.
- Table tents are permitted to be displayed for 5 days at most.
- Unapproved table tents will be removed.
- Table tent advertisement must be for campus events ONLY.
- All table tents must include the name of the sponsoring student group, a contact name for questions, and the date for removal of the table tent.
- To submit a request for approval of your table tents in the dining commons, please email email@example.com with the table tent design attached. Additionally, the following information should be included in your e-mail:
– Dates requested for posting
– Name of RSO
– Contact person for RSO, including email address
– Date for removal of the table tent